Monday, April 16, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat 04.15.2012

Ahahaha Just Had To Share This FB Beauty


Reading?
 I am currently reading The Confession by John Grisham. He is my favorite author and I'm slowly collecting all of his books. This one is great so far. Once I'm finished I'll check out the movie version


Watching?
I really need to catch up on Survivor and some of my other reality TV. Right now the Apprentice is on but I'm not really watching. 


Listening to?
I've taken a big liking to my old Jack Johnson CD's lately. Its a wonderful way to start the morning off. 

Cooking/Baking?
Today I'm not cooking at all. I had a late lunch with a friend whose birthday party I missed. Since then I've just been snacking on fruit and veggies.


Happy you accomplished this week?
I set up an appointment to have my consultation for having my wisdom teeth (all 4) removed by an oral surgeon. Eek! Not something I want to do but I know I need to do it.
I also pulled out my sewing machine and had my uncle help me get it set up.
I gave notice at work and announced officially that I am moving to Quebec.
               
Looking forward to next week?
I am looking forward to getting my cavity filled tomorrow and knowing that I've been so much better about taking care of my teeth so there is only one small filling to do.
All the girls from work are meeting up for appetizers and drinks tomorrow night. I am REALLY looking forward to that.

Thankful for today?
Today I am thankful for a mother who always helps me out when I'm in need with no hesitation. I love you Mom!        




Want to read more Sunday Night Chit Chat... head on over here :)

1 comment:

  1. Love me some John Grisham too! His books are always a great read! I hope you'll post what you create with your sewing machine!! I made a bag yesterday and i'm so darn proud of myself! haha!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Each one feels like a beautifully wrapped gift under the Christmas tree.