Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat - May 20/12





Reading?
I finished off "Remember me" by Christoper Pike this week. It was a book I read as a teenager and still really enjoyed it the second time around as an adult.
Now I'm reading
I have no idea where I got this book from. I'm only a few pages in so far so I'm not sure how I like it yet.

Watching?
I finished watching all 4 seasons of Felicity this week. What a crap ending! Now I'm catching up on different shows before I go to bed online. Last night I started watching the movie "Friends with Benefits". So far it is hilarious!

Listening to?

Today I danced around the kitchen to one of my old Jack Johnson CD's. LOVE his music.

Cooking/Baking?

I have no been very good about cooking lately but I'm trying to always make sure I pack a lunch to save money. Tonight I'll try to make up some salmon sandwiches for tomorrows lunch and then cook for the week tomorrow.

Happy you accomplished this week?

I made a lot of phone calls (see previous post) and sent off my passport renewal. I also had my niece over for a sleep over and finally got to spend some time with my cousins new baby. I love family time!

Looking forward to next week?

I look forward to crossing more things off my moving list. I'm hoping to get a lot of packing and cleaning done. Every week I look forward to spending time with my mom. She is my best friend and I love how much time we spend together. She is so helpful and always there for me.

Thankful for today?
Today I am thankful that my boss decided to give me the stat day! That means tomorrow will be a stressful day as I'll be the only technician but I'll be making double time and a half so in the end it should all be worth it :)


For more Sunday night chit chat visit here! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the e-card! LOL!! Awesome! The coco book would be pretty good I bet!! Jack Johnson is great, I agree! :) Double time & a half?! Chq-Ching!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Each one feels like a beautifully wrapped gift under the Christmas tree.