Monday, March 26, 2012

Family Game Night

I planned to catch up and get a lot done this weekend but it didn't really work out that way. I ended up picking up a shift yesterday which I really did need but it was sort of strange the way it happened. I was originally scheduled for it, then it was removed, then I asked for it bacl and was told no, then I was offered it again. Yeesh!
Today I ran some errands with my mom and caught up on some chores. My mom, uncle and I all ended up here and decided we should have a game night. I happened to have some pork tenderloins marinating in the fridge along side of a huge bunch of asparagus. Add some rice and a garlic bread I had on hand and POOF its dinner.
I remembered I also have a turkey sitting in the freezer. I suggested next weekend we have another game night and have turkey dinner. Then we clued in that Easter is coming up. Duh. Next thing we know we are msging people and making plans. I love how that happens. There is nothing better than kicking back, eating food and spending fun times with the people you love.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Each one feels like a beautifully wrapped gift under the Christmas tree.