Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Grand Opening

Welcome everyone to my new blog!
I have been blogging for about 10 years now under different titles. My last blog had a long run of about 5 years. While my readers and supporters were amazing I always felt in a rut. It finally occurred to me that instead of trying to keep foraging ahead that maybe it was time for a fresh start. This blog is of course just starting up so please bare with me while I iron out all the kinks.
The focus of this blog will be scattered and touch on all things that bring a smile to my face. My motto in life is "sharing is caring" and that is exactly what I intend to do here.
I feel refreshed and ready to jump in with both feet into this new writing adventure. Please join me.
Unabashedly yours,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Each one feels like a beautifully wrapped gift under the Christmas tree.