Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Madness - Goals for the Week

Its time to get my butt in gear and get organized. So I'm going to start posting goals again. This week will be a short one for me because Thursday night we are going to leave to go camping with BF family for the weekend. Better get on it if I want to get stuff done :)

  1. Make sure all bills from previous life (BC) are paid in full. I have one for hydro, shaw and msp. Ugh
  2. Send my mom a cheque for some patterns she is picking up for me. Super excited for that! Also I have to send her back some movie tickets she gave me that are no good for Quebec residents. Dang it!
  3. Complete at least one sewing project.
  4. Send off all health receipts for reimbursement from old jobs insurance plan.
  5. Make a minimum of one set of earrings
  6. Work on FB page for small business
  7. Mail off copies of previous years tax info to MSP to try to get reimbursed for over payments
  8. Finally complete and post my 40b440 goals
  9. Post first "What's Cooking Wednesday" post. Yay! I miss doing this.
  10. Complete two postdated entries for while I'm away
10 goals... yeah I like to push it. Seriously though some of these things just need to get done so I can forget about them. A few of them could be lucrative as well so bring it on!!

It feels good to get things done.

What is one major thing you would like to get done this week?

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome. You state it will be a short list and then list 10 items that include finishing a sewing project! It has taken me 10 years to finish a sewing project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I know. I just have so much to do. The sewing project is a super simple one if I can just get my machine working :) Going to give it a whirl tonight when BF is home so if I have any more problems I can whine at him about it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i still have to get my RRSPs from my old job moved over to the account with my new job. Ive had my new job for almost 2 years. LOL yeah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Each one feels like a beautifully wrapped gift under the Christmas tree.