Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuned In Tuesday

On my old blog (Dolly Iris) I would sometimes do a little thing called Musical Mondays. I'm now going to start doing Tuned In Tuesday. Everyone needs music in their life. There is no better feeling than blasting one of your favorite tunes and doing a little boogy in your underpants with a hairbrush to belt out the lyrics. Come on.. you know you do it too ;)

So this week is going to be an oldy but it came on the radio while we were in the car and I just couldnt resist showing BF how I could remember all the words. Lucky him!



Anyone remember this gem?


1 comment:

  1. I am going to copy you and do and Tuned In Tuesday regular feature too. :) Fun, fabulous idea!

    Also, I love this song and every time it comes on I sing "with brown coco skin and curly black hair, just the way he looks at me, makes me want to stare" I don't even know if those are the lyrics...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Each one feels like a beautifully wrapped gift under the Christmas tree.