Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Down With The Sickness

I am so sick AGAIN!!! In my family if you are sick you stay away from family events. This seems to not be the case for BF's family. I haven't been this sick in many moons. My throat is absolutely horrifically painful. I missed New Years but BF was sweet and arrived home just before the stroke of midnight. I've been pegged inside but am feeling too gross to do anything except read and watch movies. Last night was cheap night at the movies so BF talked me into going to see The Hobbit because he knows how badly I was to see it. More on that later. For now I'm going to lay back down and sleep my way to health.


3 comments:

  1. Awww, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh noes. you too? :( I've been sick since Christmas eve. Hopefully, we'll both get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so sorry!! I hope it's the last time this winter and that you will build enough immunity for the rest of the season:) Get better soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Each one feels like a beautifully wrapped gift under the Christmas tree.