I have no school today! Haha, I feel like a little kid on a snow day. The teachers are having meetings all day so the students are off for the day. It's awesome. I'm planning on making the most of it.
I slept in this morning which felt great. I've been feeling exhausted lately. Just so much on my plate. I have a list of things to do today:
* Leave feedback for all my Etsy supply purchases - I've received some stuff that was not up to par. I've had this a couple times with this company and they've always fixed things but this time it was 3 separate items. I'm thinking of not purchasing from them anymore. It's just to much of a hassle even if the service is good. We'll see how they resolve this last issue before I make up my mind. I sent them an email this morning.
* Purchase domains for my company - So far I've snatched up: a Facebook page, twitter, pinterest, blog and 2 emails for my company. I think once I purchase the domains I'll be golden. At that point I'll be able to let you guys in on the name I chose.
* Email sketches of my logo to my designer. Thanks to my awesome friend Laura I have been connected with a recent design grad who is looking to expand her portfolio and has offered to do my logo in exchange for referrals and credit. How awesome is that!?!
* Spend 2 hours on my French. I have a booklet with a dvd and cd to work on at home that my teachers gave me that is in English. I've yet to crack it open yet so today is the day.
* Make a rad dinner for BF. I'm thinking my homemade chicken fingers. He loves them and we haven't had them in a while since we're both always so busy now. Then I'm going to make a chocolate cake for dessert. A little midweek pick me up ;)
* Work on some earrings and wine charms. I'm behind on getting stock ready to go. I still don't have a desk to work on so I've taken over the dining room table as my work area today. It's like working in a war zone though because I have two little furry rascals who want to jump onto the table right onto my bead trays at any given moment. They are napping right now though so I've got to work quickly. It's just like having children I swear.
* House chores. We did a MAJOR house clean on Saturday and now we're trying to keep on top of it. I've got some laundry going but I've yet to touch the dishes or tidy up at all.
*Prepare paperwork for Transunion. I found out there is an office close to us so I'm hoping we can swing by there on Friday when we have a little more time. I still have to mail in to Equifax as well. Student loan is just ridiculous It's been a month since I called them and I still haven't received my letter from them. I bet they haven't bothered to flag my account yet either. I joined a FB group for people affected by the privacy breech so I can keep up to date on what's happening. Hearing other peoples stories makes me feel very uneasy about all of this. Especially when I've worked so hard to restore my credit and we are planning to purchase a home next year. Ugh...
So that's what I'm working on. With a million little things in between. Better get at it because it's lunch time already.
What's on your to do list today?