Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat

Its time for Sunday Night Chit Chat. Make sure to check the bottom of this post for even more fun!

Reading?


 
Still making my way through my Jackie Collins books. The last one was rather blah so I'm hoping this one will be a little better.

Watching?

This morning we finished watching Ratatoullie from last night :) We used to have a pet rat named Cherri. If you followed my previous blog you would understand that she was our precious little baby who broke our heart when she passed away after being quite sickly for a long time. Its one of our favorite kids movies. Not sure what we will watch later on tonight. We are big movie watchers in this house as we don't have cable.

Listening to?
I recently found two of my favorite CDs. One is Job2Do which is an artist from Thailand. The other is a Jack Johnson CD that I love. It has "our song" on it. I will post the song next Tuesday.


Cooking/Baking?

Yesterday I helped out with some beet canning. I was given 4 jars for helping out. I just love pickled beets. I can't wait until we have our own garden again so that I can stock our cupboard year round with veggies grown by ourselves.

Happy you accomplished this week?

We finally resolved the couch issue. It took some compromising on our end and some tears from me but its finally over with. More on this later. We also bought a bed on Sunday which we picked up Monday. It is sooooo comfortable. We had been sleeping on a mattress borrowed from my sister-in-law. BF finished creating our cat post which is a beauty. All these things will be featured in upcoming posts this week with photos :) I also hung up our new curtains in our bedroom and am very happy with them.

Looking forward to next week?

I'm looking forward to getting started on my savings goals. I'm also going to be working on my crafts which is always fun. I hope to resolve my issue with PBX so they can send me out that cheque I've been waiting on. I am most definitely looking forward to BF having Monday off. It's the first long weekend we've had since I moved here. I just love having him home.

Thankful for today?

I am thankful for the reduction in our bills since moving. We went from 2 rents and accompanying bills to 1 which is very stress relieving. The rent here is much more affordable. Our bills in general have been reduced and it makes it a lot easier for us to save towards our ultimate goal of purchasing our own home.

Do you collect anything? Purple elephants? Unicorns? Etc... ;)

Hmm. I guess I collect John Grisham books. I quite the collection now. He is my favorite author by far. BF and I also have a DVD collection.


For more Sunday Night Chit Chat check out Carla's blog for additional links :)

2 comments:

  1. D'OH! I should have read this post first before I commented in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee - I just did a couch post :) You'll prbably see it later.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Each one feels like a beautifully wrapped gift under the Christmas tree.