Saturday, September 1, 2012

Family Time

I'll be back to posting tomorrow. Spent the morning canning beets with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. Just helping out but was rewarded with 4 jars for my effort. Yay.

BF and his father worked on our bedframe a little. They returned a bed his parents had bought from Costco as it wasn't comfortable at all.

We had a family style lunch with everybody. Now BF and our youngest cat are napping together on the couch.

So nice :)

What are you up to today?

4 comments:

  1. Today is catching up on blogging and to write some posts. But tomorrow, it's a zoo day! yay! :) Enjoy your long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'm excited to see your new posts. I have some posts I've been meaning to do as well.

      Zoo day?!? Hope you take lots of pics to share. Enjoy your weekend as well. Its the first long weekend BF has had since I moved here. Super fun!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love canned beets but the process can be really time-consuming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was 3 of us and not too many beets so it was fun. I enjoyed my time with the ladies. We didn't seal them after. They are just going to be refridgerated for the year. I can't wait to have my own garden. It feels good to stock up on veggies from your own garden :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Each one feels like a beautifully wrapped gift under the Christmas tree.