Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat

 
Haha It's a Chia Pet. Get it? Ok, I'm lame. Hopefully somebody got a chuckle out of it.

It's time for Sunday Night Chit Chat with Carla!!

Watching : Cash Cab is playing on the TV right now.

Reading : "Something from Tiffany's" by Melissa Hill. I seem to only read it in bed and only get a few pages before falling asleep. The sad part is I swear I renewed it a few weeks ago on the library online site but when I checked yesterday it said I owed about $1.35 on it. Dang!

Cooking/Baking : BF is making guacamole to go with the pitas he made the other day. He's quite the cook. I'm not a fan of avocado so I won't be feasting on that but I'm happy to see him preparing his own snacks. We have been slowly moving towards less processed foods.

Listening to : The sound of BF's knife chopping away in the kitchen.

Happy you accomplished this week : I finished up a Secret Santa gift. Sadly though I forgot the post office close to us is closed on Sunday so I'll have to make a special trip out some time this week.

Looking forward to next week : I'm looking forward to picking out and sending Christmas cards. I'm also considering purchasing a plane ticket to visit my family as a surprise after the holidays. I'd also like to get the coupons and little gifts finished for my nephews.

*Bonus Question*
What type of cell phone do you have? Do you have all the bells and whistles or just the basics?

Well I don't have a cell phone. In fact I don't have a phone at all :)


1 comment:

  1. Here I thought that I was the *only* one who didn't like Avacados.. lol! No phone at all? How do you manage? (stupid question i'm sure.. lol!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Each one feels like a beautifully wrapped gift under the Christmas tree.