Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat


  • Reading: 
A lot of tutorials. I'm trying to get some inspiration for different crafts right now. I have a book on my night stand I pick up every once and while but I'm not actually sure of the title and I'm too lazy to go look, lol. 
  • Watching:
Tonight it was Amazing Race. I'm rooting for the farmers :) I've also been watching all the old 90210 seasons on Netflix lately. Pure awesome
  • Listening to:
Hubby is watching some weird trebuchet show and really enjoying it.
  • Cooking/Baking:
Tonight Hubby made pizza from scratch. I realized when I was eating it that it was my first meal of the day. It's a weird phase I go through some times where I don't have a very big appetite. I'm feeling hungry now though so I'll probably much on some fruit. I've been trying a lot of new recipes lately thanks to my new found interest in Pinterest. What's Cooking Wednesdays are coming back!
  • Happy you accomplished this week
Tonight my MIL, SIL and I sat down to discuss who's making what for Christmas dinner. We also discussed gift giving and everything so I feel better knowing what's happening and what I'm responsible for. I also did a little something nice for BF which I will discuss later.
  • Looking forward to next week:
I received a kit to make a new craft in the mail last week and I'm excited to break into it. I also will be finishing up a secret santa gift for a friend so I can mail it out in time. 
  • Thankful for today:
I am thankful for my MIL. She got back from a small vacation yesterday and when I saw her today she gave me a great big hug and invited me out to lunch on Friday. I love her so much. She has to be the sweetest person I've ever met. She does so much for me and is so supportive.

  • *Bonus Question* You receive a clothing gift from someone who is very close to you, but you absolutely HATE it. Yet you KNOW that they're going to expect you to wear the item & "can't wait to see you in it!!!" What do you do?
I would wear it once while they are over at my house and then donate it. 

For more Sunday Night Chit Chat head on over to Carla's blog :)

3 comments:

  1. I almost did a spit take when I saw the pic,lol. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm..pizza from scratch, yummy!! :) You're lucky to have such a wonderful MIL in your life! :) Mine passed away 11 yrs ago almost & I miss her like crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're blessed to have such a wonderful MIL! Aren't they angels in disguise!? Mine was the same way but passed almost 11 years ago.. I miss her every single day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Each one feels like a beautifully wrapped gift under the Christmas tree.