Thursday, December 13, 2012

Teensy Bloggy Break

I know I promised WCW's were making a comeback but illness has struck our house. Poor BF was experiencing headaches, tiredness and GI upset. He even took yesterday off which is a rarity for him. I've had headaches, a runny nose and sore throat. We both have been super dizzy. It's now been confirmed we caught something at last Saturdays family dinner. This is the 2nd time I've gotten sick from family time together in about a month. Not good!!
This weekend we are going out of town overnight. It's BF's work party and we are staying at a hotel afterwards. I have a lot of preparation to do for that. I'm also trying to rest up and get better. So with this I say.. See you on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh!! :( I feel your pain... Every time we get together with my nephews the girls get sick. Feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh noes! I hope both of you get well soon. Drink plenty of fluids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Each one feels like a beautifully wrapped gift under the Christmas tree.