Friday, November 16, 2012

A Gorgeous Birthday Gift

On my birthday one of my all time favorite bloggers Carla posted that my color combo had been chosen for her wallet tutorial. I was so excited! Since I never win anything I didn't believe it at first but she confirmed it for me and I was jumping for joy. Now there is no way she could have known it was my birthday but sometimes life works like that and it's so magical. I was beaming to my visiting friend and BF that I had won one of Carla's amazing creations.
It came right away. When I opened the package it was even better than I'd expected which is pretty incredible since I already thought it was absolutely beautiful looking at her photos online. What's even better is that I have the piece from the tutorial to look over while I try to recreate my own.
Check it out!

All of Carla's pieces are one of a kind. If you are looking for a unique gift for somebody you should have a look at some of her creations. She does custom work and has a lot of beautiful fabrics to chose from.

Thank you Carla for this unexpected birthday gift. It made my week. The colors are amazing. I'm sorry it took me awhile to post. I was hoping to send out a little special something for you by now but I'm still waiting on a supplies order from Etsy. I look forward to sending you something soon. No hints though ;)


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like it!! :) That one did turn out great, must be the colour combo!! ;) lol!! Thanks so much for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have missed the post announcing your win. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! I'm glad you won it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Each one feels like a beautifully wrapped gift under the Christmas tree.