Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Another Earthquake

About 4am this morning there was another earthquake. My sleeping is all turned around so I was awake for it. This time the low rumbling was present but the shaking was a little less. My two furbabies were snuggled up together beside me so I just put one hand on each of them to comfort them while it was happening. I let BF sleep through this one as he had to get up for work in a few hours.

It seemed to go on forever and I felt very tense. I looked online to confirm it was really an earthquake. Last time the info was available immediately but this time it took longer to find anything.

Ugh, all these earthquakes and natural disasters make me uneasy :(

Anyone else feel the quake?

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! :( Nothing here! Unless I'm just a heavy duty sleeper.. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about that. I believe it only affected eastern ontario & western Quebec. Don't worry, it's just mild shakes. Like I said before, it doesn't happen very often.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Each one feels like a beautifully wrapped gift under the Christmas tree.