Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October Goals

I know... 1/3 of the way into the month.. like really?! Ahaha This is my life :)

October is THE BEST MONTH EVER!!! I mean what is there not to like? SO many awesome things happen. Let me name just a few:

  1. My Birthday - Boom! Enough said
  2. Thanksgiving - Who ever says no to a turkey feast?
  3. Halloween - The worlds most important holiday
  4. Autumn begins - Crisp air, delicious apples, cranberries and other yumminess come out to play. The leaves are changing color. 
  5. A lot of other awesome Libras around me celebrate their birthdays - Yay, its a birthday fiesta!!
5 glorious reasons to love October. Those were just the ones that popped out of my randomness. I'm sure there are many more reasons I forgot to list. Care to share your favorite thing about October?

So as hard as it is to keep focused with so much amazing stuff happening all around me I must buckle down and accomplish a few things between all the fun.

General Goals
  1. Enroll in French classes - More on this later this week :)
  2. Finally send in MSP reimbursement paperwork that was supposed to be done a million years ago
  3. Send in BF's old MSP cheque he thought he had lost to be reissued because its out of date
  4. Turn 30 - ok so that not a goal but a requirement of life, ugh
  5. Organize my whole place because company is coming - Another post upcoming
  6. Cancel MSP (msp... get off my back, lol)
  7. Introduce my couponing obsession to blog - exciting - yes or no?
  8. Get some winter clothes - a BC girl starting a new life in QC needs some warmth
  9. Enjoy October to the max!!! Find fun activities to enjoy my new province
Financial Goals
  1. Set up new RRSP account and start the process of transferring over last jobs contributions.
  2. Save $1000 - I did it last month and trying it again might be setting myself up for failure but I've got to put pressure on myself so I'm going to try for it again. 
Health Goals
  1. Drink 4 cups of water a day - I will start this from today. I really need to drink more water. 
  2. Take 3 long walks a week - I need to get off my ass and get moving around. 

There ya go folks. I'm late to the game and I've got a big list but I'm going to try my little heart out. What is your biggest goal for October?


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birth Month!

    I love the autumn time as well. It's my favourite season. Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for birth months! And turning 30 is awesome :) It's been the best year of my life so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Each one feels like a beautifully wrapped gift under the Christmas tree.