Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Savings Update

2 awesome things happened today as I was updating my savings.


  1. I broke the $1000 mark in my House savings fund. Very exciting!!! Now I just need to do that 39 more times. ...
  2. I am just over half way to my savings goal for the month.

I'm really focused on my savings now. I stay up late looking at houses online. Sometimes I send the links to BF to look at. I recently saw two houses that were incredible. One was over the top for me. It was the perfect location for me and so affordable. It was $210,000 and right on the water after traveling up a very private drive. I love that! It almost broke my heart that we're not in the position yet to put in an offer. 





1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats!! :)

    I've been thinking of starting a House Fund too lately. But apartments are about $230K in Toronto. And about $450K. I'm gonna have to save a lot. Damn. >_<

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Each one feels like a beautifully wrapped gift under the Christmas tree.