Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October is just flying by

Wow I can't believe we are a third of the way into the month already! Feels like yesterday it was October first. I'm sorry for my lack of posts. I've honestly been loving life a lot this month and caught up in other things. Bad blogger! If you're a regular reader you know this is one of my naughty habits.
Later today I'm going to post my Tuned in Tuesday :) Also this week I'm going to do a post about my Thanksgiving weekend, October goals (better late then never) and that long overdue post about our big purchase.
Excitement is in the air. I can feel it. October is so amazing. 

1 comment:

  1. Bad bad Ashley! More posting! More posting! We need to hear about this fabulous life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Each one feels like a beautifully wrapped gift under the Christmas tree.