Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuned in Tuesday - Kill Your Heros - Awolnation

 
I visited HMV in Montreal the other day and I picked up a few CD's for myself as it was recently my birthday. I bought a CD I'd been wanting for about a year or so. It is the best CD I've listened to in a long time. Since I've had it I've shared it with 3 other people. 1 of them bought it. 1 of them intends to pick it up this week and the third person was BF who says he's stealing it and putting it in his truck. FAT CHANCE!
 
So without any hesitation I definitely recommend Awolnation :)

1 comment:

  1. Once again you have impeccable musical selection! Those two CDs you got have been in my head all week... if I could actually FIND an HMV out here I'd buy them. Oh well, there's my goal for the week! I would love it if you posted more of your musical suggestions in the weeks and months ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Each one feels like a beautifully wrapped gift under the Christmas tree.