Monday, August 6, 2012

Goals for the Week - TCOB

Last week I only completed 4/10 goals. I set myself up for failure by putting too much pressure on a 3 day week for me. This week I'm going to go for 6 goals :)

1) Mail off MSP reimbursement paper work. I believe I overpaid for MSP premiums. At least one full year I think I should not have paid at all but paid $112 monthly. If I am correct then I should be getting back a healthy refund. I want to get this resolved asap so I am going to send this all off this week and hope they review it quickly.  (MSP = BC Medical)

2) Complete first sewing project.

3) Complete one set of earrings.

4) Work on Fan Page for my small business.

5) Complete paper work to apply for Quebec medical.

6) Finish unpacking all boxes and separate what needs to be stored for right now.

Its still quite a lot of projects considering each one will take me quite some time to figure out but I'm happy with these goals and will feel so much better once they are off  my to do list.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! Each one feels like a beautifully wrapped gift under the Christmas tree.