Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat

Today I am finally remembering to participate in Carla's Sunday night chit chat. I love these!



Reading?
I've been reading through my stack of Jackie Collins books. This is the one I'm currently on.

Watching?

I'm hooked on Big Brother 14. Its a great season and its the first time I've been reading the blogs and keeping up on what they write about the live feeds. I'm seriously hooked! Any other fans?

Listening to?

I'm listening to "About a Boy" the movie playing on the television and BF mixing some crazy cous cous salad concoction in the kitchen. :)

Cooking/Baking?

For dinner we had corn on the cob, cous cous and fish. Earlier today I made bread crumbs from a baguette we had that had gone stale.

Happy you accomplished this week?

I came up with a few earring designs. BF and I purchased a mattress finally (we were borrowing one from his sister) and we got a stellar deal! We pick  it up tomorrow evening. So excited!

Looking forward to next week?

I'm hoping we are going to get the couch issue resolved next week. That would be nice. I'm also looking forward to making and sending some rice keychains to my sister and her children. I need to do up some examples and test how well they ship so she'll be getting a set.

Thankful for today?

Living in a place with cheaper rent ($200 less). We also save on a lot of other bills here. So far the move has been good for our budgeting besides having to replace a lot of things. Since we never bought new furniture before this its not so bad.
 

3 comments:

  1. The quote at the beginning is awesome! Thankfully I met someone many years ago who was willing to help me unpack:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. $200 less?! Awesome!! That's a nice chunk of change!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy - Thanks for stopping by :)

    Carla - Yes, but we went from a 2 bedroom duplex with a storage and laundry toom to a 1 bedroom apartment in a 4 plex with a lot less space :) Its worth it though because we can put that $200 towards a deposit on our own home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Each one feels like a beautifully wrapped gift under the Christmas tree.