Monday, August 6, 2012

Weekly Goals Update


Oops, thought I auto dated this for Sunday. Monday morning is good too I guess :) So here's how my week went. It was a short one because we left Thursday for 3 days of camping and that whole day was spent preparing food :)
  1. Make sure all bills from previous life (BC) are paid in full. I have one for hydro, shaw and msp. Ugh    Done!!
  2. Send my mom a cheque for some patterns she is picking up for me. Super excited for that! Also I have to send her back some movie tickets she gave me that are no good for Quebec residents. Dang it!    Done!!
  3. Complete at least one sewing project. Fail!!
  4. Send off all health receipts for reimbursement from old jobs insurance plan. Done!!
  5. Make a minimum of one set of earrings Fail!!
  6. Work on FB page for small business Fail!!
  7. Mail off copies of previous years tax info to MSP to try to get reimbursed for over payments Fail!!
  8. Finally complete and post my 40b440 goals Fail!!
  9. Post first "What's Cooking Wednesday" post. Yay! I miss doing this.  Done!!
  10. Complete two postdated entries for while I'm away Fail!! - Only one actually worked :)
Ouch! Well I tried but obviously 10 goals for 3 days was maybe not such a great idea. I did get all the important paper work completed except for one. The last one was a bit of a doozy because every time I called MSP call center agents gave different information. Hate when that happens.

Working on the small business stuff is very important to me though. I really want to get some stock up and for sale. There are many online vendors doing auctions in September that I would like to be a part of to promote myself a little bit.

Later on today I will post a new set of goals for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Each one feels like a beautifully wrapped gift under the Christmas tree.