Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Too Tired To Think Meme

I stole this from Laura because its cute and short. If you would like to read hers click HERE. You should totally do it cuz her answers are total awesomesauce.

1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get? Well I believe that you need something from each food group so I'd go with a slurpee (coke/cream soda combo), chips, 5 cent candy mix bag and a chocolate bar.

2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?    I would be an elephant seal because when I was younger I thought they were the coolest ever and did like 3 reports on them.

3. Who’s your favorite redhead? Well I have two. My wittle brother and my bestie E

4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP? I have only been once and it was 5 years ago so I have no recollection of what I ordered. My favorite breakfast foods are crepes, omelettes and your typical breakfast combo.

5. Last book you read? I am trying to finish Stones Into Schools by Greg Mortenson... slow going

6. Describe your mood. I feel lazy today. So in one word I would say "meh"

7. Describe the last time you were injured. I had my wisdom teeth pulled in May. Does that count? Ok ok I was eating a candy and my root canal snapped and broke loose. Post and everything. Eek

8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with? BF. I bet he'd figure out something to get us out. I would just try to be the entertainment.

9. Rock concert or symphony? Neither. Not really my scene.

10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? The number? (We'll just say "hi" - promise.) I dont have a cell phone. I can't stand the things. When I turned on my old phone it would say "show me the money". ahaha

11. Favorite soda? Ooh. I love soda. I like coke, rootbeer, pepsi, raspberry gingerale and cranberry gingerale.

12. What type of shirt are you wearing? A tank top

13. If you could only use one form of transportation? Tuk tuk

14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater? The new Batman movie. I don't remember the title. BF made me go lol

15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for. Chef Curtis Stone. Schwing!

16. What’s your favorite kind of cake? Angel food or Chocolate with Strawberries and Whipping Cream

17. What did you have for dinner last night? I had pork tenderlion with rice and brussel sprouts

18. Look to your left, what do you see? My bill binder, my purse and a sleepy grey kitty

19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No

20. Favorite toy as a child? Barbies for the win!

21. Do you buy your own groceries? Yes, and BF buys them too.

22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Absolutely, and its ok.

23. When was the last time you had gummy worms? Mmm gummy worms. I'm not allowed candy right now due to the whole snapping my tooth in half thing I mentioned.

24. What’s your favorite fruit? Raspberries for the win!

25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel? My secret shame... I have never completed a cartwheel ever.

4 comments:

  1. Love reading these!! :) I think I'll play along as well! I'll link you up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Tuk Tuk transportation. Amazing :) Would you be driving or have a driver?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a driver would be nice. He would probably navigate the streets better then me. Plus, I don't have a license :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Each one feels like a beautifully wrapped gift under the Christmas tree.